Saturday, September 10, 2011

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.

I feel like I haven't written in a while. Maybe I have. I don't know.

So...here's what's on my mind:

Hair
Recently, I've become sort of obsessed with coloring my hair. I'm going in again on Wednesday to get more highlights. I'm only in the beginning stages of the hair coloring addiction, but bottom line...I love it. I can't wait for my hair to actually look different.

Graduation
Yeah, yeah, I know it's 9 months away...maybe. The other day I realized that if I pass all of my classes this semester, then I'll have completed all my graduation requirements. food for thought.

Work
The day has finally come where I got that long awaited raise. Working the office during the off season at 7 Peaks is so chill, and way better than everything else I was doing before. Only downfall are the nasty people that I sometimes encounter. For example, the nasty lady who called me a smart A yesterday. That was not fun.

School
School is on my mind simply because I can't decide if I want to be out of it or not. One thing is for sure, I am absolutely in love with my Psychology class. That's 1 of 2 things holding me back from graduating early right now. But yeah...way too much homework, that's for sure. BUT. I'm actually really enjoying Journalism this year. Like, it's going a lot better than it was last year or how I expected it to. Even though I had a dream last night that VanOrden tried to throw me off the top of Hogwarts. Which brings me to my final thought...

POTTERMORE!!!!!!!!!
Slightly obsessed doesn't even begin to cover it. I am absolutely in love with Pottermore. I couldn't be happier with my wand (Ash, unicorn hair, 11 inches) and it took me 45 minutes to take a 7 question quiz, but I was eventually sorted into Gryffindor. Which I'm feeling is pretty crazy.


And I'll throw this in as an afterthought. But, my cousin got married this week, and pretty much all I've been able to think about is 


Weddings
I'm kind of slightly obsessed with the idea of weddings. Pretty much all I could think about this weekend was weddings. I came to the conclusion that I don't want to get married, I just want a wedding. You can stone me for that statement, it's okay. I just want...like a hundred million weddings. This is making less and less sense.

peeeeaaaacccceeeee.
Kaela :) 

    





No comments: