Sunday, June 17, 2012

Coincidence? I think not!

.

Hopefully these 1:00 AM ramblings make sense.

I've come to realize something in the course of my life. I think I'm learning how to better recognize the Lord's hand in my own life.

Here's what I've been able to discern.

Crazy coincidences.....aren't all that coincidental.

It's like....a bunch of puzzle pieces being dropped on the floor and they all land in the right place. Some might say, wow! What a crazy coincidence!!

But to me it seems more like the Lord is just really good at puzzles.

I like to think everything happens for a reason. The good and the bad. But when you look at your life and think, "What are the chances that all of these extremely unlikely things would have fallen into place in such a way that would have created this specific outcome?" you can look at that as proof that the Lord is directing your paths, so to speak.

The point of all of that is this: God works in mysterious ways. And when crazy 'coincidences' are lining up perfectly towards a specific outcome, you can basically guarantee that "specific outcome" is pretty important.

Yeah....I hope that made sense.

Have a fantastic day/night/thing!

Love,
Kaela

No comments: