Friday, May 25, 2012

Things I Learned From The Senior All Night Party

.

  • The later it gets, the more fun stupid things seem to be.
  • I'm not really afraid of heights -- I'm afraid of falling
  • The more tired you get, the looser your standards become. This is a bad thing. But luckily...
  • Whoever said the Spirit goes to bed at midnight is not entirely correct. So I didn't end up doing anything too insane. Except for that 5 hour energy shot.
  • Five hour energy shots taste like alien pee. Also, they make me puke, or at least almost puke.
  • When your five hour energy shot wears off, it feels like a hangover. Or at least what I am assuming a hangover feels like.
  • The combination of 5 hour energy, helium, and chicken wings leaves you with a feeling commonly known as regret and indigestion.
  • Even though you are graduated, it doesn't really feel like it.
  • Walking around a carousel backwards...is awesome.
  • The more people on a carousel, the more fun it is. Especially when the attendant doesn't care what you are doing.
  • The only reason I enjoyed Men In Black 3 was because I was watching it at 3 in the morning, and basically everything was funny at 3 in the morning.
  • Trying to fall asleep at 7 in the morning when the sun is coming up isn't exactly easy, no matter how tired you are.
  • After a crazy party like that, my brain goes into hyperdrive and my dreams are like inception times infinity. I can't even count how many dream within a dreams I woke up from last night. I mean this morning.
  • The sun rises in the east...not in the west. (I already knew this, but apparently yesterday at 6 in the morning I didn't.)
  • The more tired I get, the more my brain filter stops working and I just say everything I'm thinking. Sometimes this is good, other times this is bad.
  • I'm still bad at bowling.
  • Grilled cheese sandwiches are delicious, even when they are made with fake cheese.
  • Unlimited ski-ball is greater than or equal to pure joy.
  • Free food of a delicious nature in plenty gives me so much joy that I just want to scream. Which I did.
  • All night parties are fun. But it makes me sad that that's basically the last time I'll be together with my whole senior class, at a really fun, awesome establishment, with lots of free food and time to just run around acting crazy and doing fun things with your friends. Man, I am going to miss my senior friends so freaking much. Love you guys.
Love,
Kaela

No comments: