Saturday, September 29, 2012

Here's to the only thing I ever talk about.

.

Too bad this is the busiest week of my life, or I was going to draw a pie-chart for what I'm about to talk about! Which, really, is all I ever talk about, I'm beginning to notice.





Okay, so this is the only picture of the temple I have. This is the only picture of the temple even invented!! Except this picture is from the groundbreaking. But the picture within the picture (pik-ception) is the only one that has existed so far in time.

Okay, okay. Remember how I was all "They can take as long as they want to build the temple because blah blah and temple insurance blah blah!" Well that still mostly stands. But seriously, I cannot WAIT for the temple to be finished.

Last Sunday was the dedication for the Brigham City Temple. It was seriously one of the coolest things I have ever attended, and the whole time I couldn't help thinking how much more exciting it would be when the Tabernacle Temple is being dedicated, and the open house, and then getting to actually go inside and participate in all of the great work we get to do there!

You know those things that make you cry just by thinking about them? When I remember going to the tabernacle and watching it burn down, I cry. When I remember President Monson announcing they were turning it into a temple, I cry. And when I think about the day it's finished, and attending the dedication (I'm still holding out for a chance to be able to go to the dedication at the temple...) I cry. Because honestly, I am soooooooooooooooooo excited for the temple to be finished and I don't even know how to explain why. I just can't wait to see everything they do with it! Like, ah. I can't even imagine.

[A totally unrelated side note, I just googled "Where is Justin Bieber" because I wanted to see where his tour was kicking off, as today is day one, and I found a ridiculously creepy website that....tells you where Justin Bieber is! Via a picture of his face on a map! (he's in the United States right now, if you were curious)]

Anyways, I'm using a quote/story from the groundbreaking from Elder Holland's talk for my lesson tomorrow, and that's what got me thinking about all of this.

I'm going to make a grilled cheese sandwich now. Because I can. #college #mealplan #temples #2014 #yolo #tempernacle #hungry

Love,
Kaela

No comments: