- The Biebs doesn't mind standing in the middle of the road, holding up traffic. Check out the white car behind him, right?
- If you are a brunette, and you are sitting at a table all by yourself, The Biebs will come bring you hot chocolate.
- Blondes are always the bad guy. Girl?
- At 0:51 they trade drinks. Weird?
- The Biebs prefers brunettes. (YES!)
- As the boy is white, he will never pull off the term "shawty"
- 1:32 check out the blonde's face. And then check out The Biebs' clearly annoyed expression
- Oh wait, he isn't holding up traffic. He just stopped his car in the middle of traffic and got out to dance. It's okay, I do that too.
- And finally, if you want to find The Biebs on Christmas, you'll find him under the mistletoe. Smooching a lady whose name is not Kaela Carter.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
What I Learned From Justin Bieber's Music Video "Mistletoe"
You don't necessarily have to watch this, but if you do, all of my comments will make more sense.
Posted by Hermana Kaela Carter at 6:03 PM