Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blogging Basketball/Volleyball Co-ed: Part 10

Before we begin...

I haven't been as faithful to this blog as I had originally hoped for. But I have some pretty good excuses. First, it's end of term. Second, nothing interesting has really happened.

I know that 'interesting' is a word that gets thrown around a lot, and sometimes something interesting is all a matter of perspective. That's why my life is so interesting. Because I have a vivid perspective.

What?

Okay onto the blog. Today in Basketball/Volleyball Co-ed (or yesterday, lets keep this simple, people.) there was a definite lack of basketball. There was also a significant lack of volleyball...

Quick note on that: I am so, SO glad the volleyball unit is over. I don't think I've ever been worse at a sport in my life. Seriously. Why didn't I blog? Because the last few days I've literally just stood on the court, praying that the ball won't come to me, because if it does, I know I will hit it out. THEN I'll end up getting my team mad, and then I'll feel bad, and yeah. So I'm glad volleyball is over. I think it would be a really fun sport...if I was able to play it.

AH I WANT TO PLAY TENNIS SO BAD!!!!!

Ok ok whew. So we started our soccer unit. Quick background on my soccer experience. So I played on a little team...in second grade. So like...9 years ago. And I usually tried to play goalie, and I did pretty deece...but I got like negative playing time. In other words, 9 years ago I wasn't very good at soccer.

So now in 2011, I don't think things'll be much different. But when we did our drills today I actually did pretty good! Kind of...okay...yeah.....

Most of this is up for interpretation. Mostly, I'm very anxious to see how this soccer unit goes.

Can I make a prediction?

Prediction: I will be put on a team with several guys, who are a lot bigger than me. Then I will end up sucking at life, and probably cost us the game. We will have a round robin...and I will be the only girl on the team. Yep, that pretty much sums it up. If I'm right, I owe me a cake.

Not really.

Peace!

No comments: