Monday, March 7, 2011

Man Post Teaser Trailer

Yeah, I am writing this on my iPod. In case you were wondering.

If you've ever seen a movie trailer, then that should give you a good idea of what an upcoming post is going to be like. I can't write it though, until Matt has written his. That way I'll have a good understanding of how I can match his post but make it better because, well, that's what I do. Heh heh love ya Matt!

See, he is writing a girl post.
And I am writing a MAN post.

For a while now, I've wanted to write about the many man things that have cropped up in my life. Opinions, angst, questions. I've had so many ideas for a good post about guys, but I've just never really gotten around to it.

However, if I smash all of these ideas into one big, epic post, then it won't seem like I only ever blog about guys, cuz it'll be one post, and I won't have to go into detail on everything, and...yeah. So without further ado, here are some of the things you will see in my upcoming MAN post.

My DENNIS story: (for some quick clarification, it wasn't a full On DENNIS. it was just a...Thingy.)
My 48 things list...idea.
List of universal tips for men.
FAQ FOR MEN.
And possibly a vent-rant about...men.

So, be excited. Because this is going to be epic.

Peace!

No comments: