Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Where Did the 90's Go?

Oh, I found it.

Is it just me, or are there those places in your house that you just NEVER go? You never really look around there, and then when you do you discover a bunch of crazy stuff you forgot about? These places inspire my dreams. No, really. My house is giant and haunted in my dreams, with a bunch of secret passageways and stuff. Yep. Anyways, I'm getting off topic.

I am writing here today because I was rummaging (ha! isn't that a fantastic word? So is 'fantastic'. Moving along.) around in my basement when I opened a little door underneath my TV and SURPRISE! I found all of the Disney movies from my youth! That I haven't watched in YEARS! So I decided, what better way to celebrate this discovery than to watch all of these movies, and then blog about them?

So that's what I'm going to do. People, keep posted. I'm thinking this is going to be the new Blogging Basketball/Volleyball Co-ed (Unless I do blog about my job, which is looking more and more unlikely, due to the fact that A. I never get scheduled and B. I would probably get fired.) So. We will see about that.

However, I'm definitely going to blog about these movies. They are perfect blogging material and probably a lot more interesting than "Adventures of Online Financial Literacy" or "The Quest to Beat Minesweeper on Hard" (Which is not necessarily that difficult, but pretty time consuming, and no, I haven't beaten it on hard yet, but at the rate I'm going by my next blog I probably will have. Don't judge, okay!)

So, stay tuned. The first movie I'm going to watch is...

drum roll...

LION KING 2: SIMBA'S PRIDE.

From what I've heard, this movie is one of the worst sequels ever made. IMDB gave it 5.9 out of 10 stars, so that doesn't sound very promising but sequels usually aren't that good. Except for Kung Fu Panda 2 and The Dark Knight

 But I remember loving Lion King 2 to death as a kid. So, we'll see what happens!

As always,

Peace!

No comments: