Monday, November 7, 2011

My New Sense of Purpose (aka another strange thing I think is fun)

.

Prostitution.

HAHA.

No really....

Just kidding people. Remember (for the few of us who experienced this) when we set our alarms and woke up every hour on the hour (or stayed up all night) so that we could register early for Pottermore? And how we were all, "being awake at this late hour is no good" but then we were also like, "wooo this is so much fun!" and it was still super exciting, in a way?

Laaaaaaaaast night.........at midnight.................I had a very similar experience. In fact it was really not unlike the Pottermore experience except I was actually doing something a little more productive.

.....

I got online at exactly midnight....to register for classes. At UVU.

Let me rephrase.

I'm in college?!


That's right. A little earlier than I thought, like a premature baby, (kind of) I have again surrenderred myself to the status of Freshmen.....only now I'm a freshman in college. Which, to my now fellow college freshmen, you're probably thinking "big deal Kaela, get over yourself."

But, I'm still excited. And scared. And I really don't know how to describe how I'm feeling, so I found a video that pretty much sums it up.....exactly.



Of course it's Tangled. What else do you expect? The only difference between this video and the internal workings of my mind is....nothing. Just watch.

Now that you've watched it, you probably understand better why I am the way that I am! So to throw you off, here's another video.








Anyways, life is great. Life is really, really great.

No comments: