Friday, April 20, 2012

Strange Stories in the Life of Kaela Part...what is this, 50 million?

.

First of all, I would like to start off by saying I have come up with a genius way to ensure that my children are not crazy drivers. I'm gonna be a freakin awesome parent.

I came up with this idea today when I was driving with an open container of food in the seat next to me. I was careful to not drive like a maniac, not slam on my breaks, and basically follow all of the traffic laws that I usually don't.

That's when I realized: if I were to teach my children how to drive, with an open container of food (for example, their lunch) sitting out, say on the dash, or the backseat, or something...then they would drive carefully so as not to spill their food. (Having it on the dash is even more effective because then they don't want to spill it on themselves.) This way, when it comes time to get their license, they will have become conditioned to driving carefully, and I don't have to worry about any crashes or tickets or what not.

I know, I'm kind of brilliant. Feel free to steal this idea. I would love nothing more than to keep the roads safe with my brilliant idea.

Have a great day!
Love
Kaela

No comments: