Friday, April 6, 2012

News That Makes Your Heart Stop

.

I'm sure that anybody reading this is very well aware of my intense love of the tabernacle, soon to be the newest Provo temple. So I'm really not going to go into detail.

I want to get married there. There is no other temple I would get married in. So future husband, plan accordingly.

This is also known as my "Temple Insurance" plan, making it so I cannot get married until that temple is finished, by or before 2015.

Why Kaela, how did you know that?

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/central/provo/lds-church-announces-temple-groundbreaking/article_6f458076-9ef3-536b-848d-72aa3bb26f86.html

Read that, and then understand something. When I saw this article, my heart literally stopped. And I thought, I have to go to that. I must go to that.

You guys, I can't even express how much I cannot wait for that temple to be finished. I absolutely cannot wait to see how absolutely gorgeous the inside will be. I cannot wait to get married inside that temple.

May 12th, 2012. I have to be there.

1 comment:

Carrots said...

Too excited for words.