Saturday, March 31, 2012

Wanna Know What's Awesome?

.

General Conference, that's what!

President Eyring's talk basically blew me out of the water.

Elder Holland, as always, radiates spiritual swag.

Seeing people I know in the missionary choir...like Mister David Archuleta <3 <3 <3 I realized that the fact that he is leaving now is perfect, because I have temple insurance, so I definitely won't be married before he gets back, and when he gets back he'll be an RM, so I'll be totally okay with dating him, I'll be old enough to get married, and we can date for a few months so I'll know he's the right guy, by then the Provo Provo Temple will be finished (yes, I refuse to call it the Provo City Center Temple) and then we can be sealed for time and all eternity! All I have to do is sit outside the MTC day in and day out until I see him so I can charm him into giving me his mailing address and then I can dear elder him for two years and I'm already turning into a crazy marriage deprived BYU lady! F;HDA;FHAIFJ!!!

Just kidding...I'm not. If there is one thing I want more than anything from my BYU experience, it is to make sure that I remain sane.

Can't wait for tomorrow's sessions!

Love,
Kaela

No comments: