Friday, January 7, 2011

Best of 2010

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. 2010.

Instead of venting about the worst of 2010 *cough cough boys cough cough?* I'm going to highlight the best of 2010. Not just in my life, but all over the world. You-tube videos, movies, songs, etc. Not only were these my personal favorites, but I should hope that everyone in the world would agree. Or something.

People, I give you...the best of two thousand and ten.



To start out, it would be far too difficult to choose the VERY best. I'm an indecisive person. However, it would be way too much work to say the top ten, or even the top three. So I'm just gonna stick with the best, and then an honorable mention. Silver and bronze...nobody likes you. You can go home now.
Just click on the links to experience the very best of 2010!!!

Movie!

This one was a piece of cake. The best movie that came out in 2010 was easily:

If you haven't seen this movie yet, you have not lived. Seriously.



As confusing as this movie is, you still want to see it over and over. Is this real life? You're waiting for a train. A train that will take you to the nearest Redbox so you can rent this movie and watch it.

Song!

To be completely honest, 2010 was full of crappy music. That for some reason I listened to over, and over, and over. It's kind of like junk food. You don't know why you are eating it, you know it isn't good for you, sometimes it doesn't even taste good. You get the idea.
This song, however, brings back only good memories.



The best memories of this come from the video above (thank you Baker), Homecoming, and Auditory Disposition.

Honorable Mention goes to...


Not only is this song catchy, but I only heard it 50 gazillion times at work, and it pretty much grew on me.

Honorable honorable mention (I couldn't help it...)


You-Tube Video

This one was really hard. But in the end...


 
Even my parents thought this was the best thing ever.


It never gets old.

That's really all I could think of for now. If I think of more...I'll put them up. Obviously.

No comments: