Wednesday, April 20, 2011

8 is Great, 9 is Fine, and 10 is a Hen

Okay, wow. Why am I blogging when I have so many other things I need to be doing right now?! Oh well, this needs to happen.

Day 8: Short term goals for this month and why.

Uh....okay then. I'm gonna keep this one short and to the point.
Since I've failed at everything else this month, I'm really hoping that I can get onto student government. So...yeah I should be thinking of campaign slogans right now. Yeah.
Also, I'm hoping Prom will be fantastic. I know it will.
And technically those aren't goals, but you know what? This month is almost over. So....this is the best I've got.

Here is a picture of a fish that looks like a pig.

Day 9: Something I'm proud of in the past few days?

Okay. So....I finished helping my mom do alterations on my prom dress! Which totally kicked our butts. Because we aren't exactly grand master seamstresses. I'll post a picture of my dress after prom.
I also got myself addicted to the X-Files. Maybe because David Duchevony is the most attractive man...
ever.

Day 10: Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Er this'll be hard. Okay. Basically, I don't listen to songs based on these 5 generic moods. So...I'm just going to give you a few songs and why I think they are fantastic. In fact I'm just going to go down my playlist and choose a couple songs I like. Bam.

F**kin Perfect - So, I generally am not too partial to P!nk. Pink? But I actually really love this song. Because when I have run out of self esteem juice, I listen to this, and I feel kind of better.
Go by Boys Like Girls has something of the same effect.

Never Let You Go - I know the general population hates Justin Bieber. But...I don't. And I actually really love this song. Actually I really love a lot of his songs. And I always listen to them before I play tennis. And once I had this song stuck in my head during a match where I was playing the 4th seed. (Which means she was really good) And for some reason, having this song stuck in my head kept me really level and, well, I won that match. And it was really intense. And also one of the best days of my life.
Baby is another J-Biebs song that I also love.

Back to December - Oh, T-Swift. I actually just recently learned that this song does apply to me. Go figure. ~cryptic cryptic~ No I will not explain that. But I do love Taylor Swift. Like, a lot.
Love Story is also another T-Swift song I adore.

Rhythm of Love - As it would happen, I really don't like the Plain White T's. But this song makes me feel like...idk happy and in love and bubbly and yeah. Hee hee! And Christian Paiva thinks it is about a one night stand. That's all I have to say about that.
Teenage Dream by Katy Perry also makes me happy and joyful. Which is why it is my ringtone.

Stronger - Kanye West really has the ability to make me feel...all powerful and excellent. Okay kind of not really.... But really, whenever I listen to Kanye I'm just like...pumped. And ready to face....er...life.
Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolph again, has the same effect.

The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script is a fantastic band. And this song always reminds me of summer/EFY when a really super hot Australian sang this for the Variety Show. In fact, here is a picture.


He looks creeped out because...well...I creepily went up to him and asked if I could take a picture. Hee!

Anyways, this is the part where I say "that's good enough." I hope you enjoyed this list of songs.

Perhaps next time I'll be more on top of this. Not likely. Heh!

Peace!

No comments: