Thursday, April 28, 2011

What a long strange trip it's been...

Wow, that was weird.

Here I was, blogging along, when suddenly I was confronted by the blue screen of death. So....I blankly stared at and my smartie pants computer pretty much took care of itself. Just thought I would let you guys know. Er....yeah.

Anyways, I'm thinking I'm going to catch up on this 30 day challenge thing. And pretty much everyone else seems to be giving up on theirs. And I have half a mind to join them. But not today!

In all honesty though, these have been probably the 2 most stressful and busy weeks of my life. And a lot of dumb things happened which is weird because one of the best days of my life was in there too: Prom. Wow, Prom was great. Usually I blog about every date I go on....but we'll see about this one. ;)

Anyways, I need to blog about 30 days and challenges. And I'm gonna make this quick cuz I think I want to take a nap, and oh gosh I hope we have curry for dinner tonight!

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends.

What if I don't want to? Who even made this list anyways? "I really don't know what I should put for day 11. I am completely out of ideas, and it's only day 11. So I'm just going to copy from day 1 until I get a burst of inspiration for the other 19 days of this challenge. *weep* Why can't I be creative? WHY?!"

Instead, I'm going to post a picture from Prom.

Awwwww isn't he a stud? ;) Matt, I had a great time. :)


Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one.

My story is no different than anyone elses. I was captured by a nearly extinct chef alien race who took me to one of their 27 moons to run experiments having to do with waffles and beach balls. During my abduction trip I decided I would blog about it. When I was returned my memory was erased, all I remembered was I really wanted to start a blog. Then I had hypnotic memory-revival therapy which caused me nightmares for weeks.

Day 13 will be posted on a separate blog, because I want it to be.

Day 14- A picture of you and your family

Hmmmmm. Okay well since the great computer crash of 2010, I don't have any pictures of my family on my computer. So I'm going to improvise a little.


This is from a really long time ago, when we went to Philmont. Hey look it's little me!



Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

Yeeeeessssss this'll be easy.

  1. Rhythm of Love - Plain White T's. Boo ya, love this song....<3
  2. Never say Never - J-Biebs. Or, if you'd like, sometimes usually don't say never.
  3. Live Like We're Dying - Kris Allen. Boo ya! Hottest American Idol winner ;)
  4. U Smile - Justin Bieber. Hate him all you want, but this song is ADORABLE.
  5. Rocketeer - Kurt Schneider. Originally by Far East Movement, but this guy is pretty fly too.
  6. E.T. - Katy Perry. This song is creepy and bizarre but it is so, SO addictive. It makes me want to charm a snake out of a basket, or go back to the chef aliens and cook candied apples for them. I don't know, don't judge me?!
  7. Firework/Grenade Mashup - Sam Tsui. Oh those youtube stars :) Yon Soo got me hooked. Heh.
  8. Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida. Well...it' can't.
  9. Whip my Hair - Willow Smith. I had this song stuck in my head during the ACT. Enough said.
  10. Grenade - Bruno Mars. Never understood why someone was throwing trains at his girl, but alrighty then.

Day 16- Another picture of yourself (baby pic!)

I already posted a baby pic! Well I was seven. Here is another picture of myself, though.


My attempts at a seductive pose.

Okay though, got some creepy stories for you. Ladies and gentlemen (do any guys read this blog? I don't think so....) here's what happened.
I decided to type my name into google, and then I facebook stalked the 2 other Kaela Carters that came up (mine came third because Tyrannosaurus is my middle name). The first one looked really nice. The second one was like, 13 and lives in Utah! And has a boyfriend! So I facebook stalked her boyfriend. Both of their accounts were private though, which was probably a good thing for my sake. Then I saw there was a Kaela Carter on twitter, so I stalked her Twitter! And apparently she is british and kind of a slut, so I think she emailed me once telling me that we had the same name. Anyways, she was obsessed with soup and apparently she was having struggs with defrosting chicken on the same day that I was having struggs with defrosting chicken with Matt! When we made curry...

Anyways, that's just about the worst case of facebook stalking I've ever had. So....I hope you enjoyed that.

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why



This is Maria Sharapova. She is my favorite professional tennis player. Mostly because not only is she amazing at tennis, but she always has really cute tennis outfits. I would literally give anything to be a professional tennis player. So....yeah.

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

Oh gosh. So many of these were for deep posts. Well, here goes peeps.

Right now, I think it would be really cool to get onto Student gov. I've been planning on it for a year and I'm so close now!
Long term, I think it would be really cool to have a career in social studies. Like, I think I want to teach history and psychology classes for high school students (that part is subject to change) but that's the career choice I'm looking at right now.
Goals: Survive high school. It's tough.


So....that's all for now folks. I hope you enjoyed that.
Peace!

No comments: