Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Strawberry Kiwi Capri Sun

Okay, so I'm drinking a strawberry kiwi capri sun right now. Don't judge! They are good, alright? They remind me of my...childhood, I guess.

So here's the thing. I really should be studying for AP tests now. Like, really. But I have literally spent every spare second studying, and I really, REALLY need a break before I explode. So I'm going to blog a little. Whenever you see me, feel free to quiz me on something having to do with world history, if you so desire.

Without further ado, here goes.

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

Nicknames? Well, I have a few. I think. John, John Hancock, Sylar, any variation of dove angel cupcake, Puffed Rice, Dinosaur, Lone Dino, Tyrannosaurus, Dino....yeah that's just a few.

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future

Whew. Okay, well that one isn't hard.

Wow. I was going to put a picture of Justin Bieber here, but when I google searched him I realized how...young...he looks. Wow. I think my love for Justin is slowly but surely fading. I'm going to have to blog about this. But in the meantime, who am I going to marry now?!

Well....wow. Okay then, time for plan B:



Tony Stark!!! Age doesn't really matter, right?

Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy.

Oh gosh. Lots of things make me happy. This will have to do:



Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else.

Everything. Literally, EVERYTHING. Seriously, I could write a giant huge post about why I'm so different from everyone else. But also kind of the same but also really mostly different. I won't though, because...I'm hungry.

Day 23- Something you crave for a lot.

Food. And in all seriousness....good things. I guess.

Day 24- A letter to your parents.

Wohoo! I love my parents. Here goes.

Dear Mom and Dad,
You are too cool. And I'm not just saying that. Thanks for putting up with me.
Love, Kaela.

Short, sweet, and to the point. Why? Because I really need to study. But first...I just might write that Justin Bieber post...

Peace!

No comments: