Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bieber Fever x10

.

Kaela Bieber. It has a nice ring to it, right?

I've got a thing for white guys who can rap.


I don't know how I've never heard this song until now. I was celebrating the one year anniversary of Never Say Never 3D with Briana and we discovered this. Whenever I watch his movie, I'm usually completely in love with him. Then hearing this song on top of that...

I. Need. Him. I want his child!!!

Don't take that the wrong way. Just watch this video. It's from the movie. He is adorable and I hope my kids are this cute.


Ahhh!! That's one of my favorite parts of the movie. This is the other one:


I know anybody reading this is probably a hater. But at least watch the last 2 videos. This is why I love his movie...and this is why you all should watch it with me! Woo!

I'm a Belieber, and I am proud of it. Haters gon hate!!

Love,
Kaela [Bieber]

No comments: