Monday, February 6, 2012

Suuuuper Bowl Sunday!!!

.

I'm already a sports junkie, and have already decided that a tradition of my future family will be watching lots and lots of sports...

and the Super Bowl will be no exception. I am fully determined to make the best of it, which mostly includes making and eating lots of food (especially chicken wings).

But one of the best parts of the Super Bowl?

The commercials.

So, as I watch them, here are my favorite commercials of the game.

The m&m commercial. "Sexy and I know it! Wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!"

As always, the Doritos commercial with the dog. "You didn't see nuthin!"

Volkswagen domino

Avengers!!!!

As always, the Doritos commercial with the grandma.

Betty White "It's about time somebody wanted me for my voice, and not my body." Haha!

I love all the polar bear Coke commercials

Apolo Ohno on Century 21!

Acura: "Leno...." "Okay can we talk about something else!?"

Here we go Budlight rescue dog

Ferris Bueller's day off!

And of course, I always pick the losing team. It was so close too! I give up on sports.

No comments: