Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Calm Before the Storm

.

Today is December 11th. In 10 days, on the 21st, a storm is going to hit. And it's gonna be big. The only break I might get is when I'm gonna be in Portland for Christmas. As it would happen, I know two guys on their missions there, and I might get to visit one of them. That would be awesome. After I get home, I'll run around frantically for 2 weeks, and then I'll be in college.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that a lot of big things are about to happen, all at once, and my life is gonna be pretty hectic. Metaphorically speaking, if I were a snake, it's like I'm shedding my skin and starting a new life. Because... I always imagined that the day I started college my new life would begin. And it's so true. I feel WAY different now...but I'm still a goofy 17 year old.

Anyways, if you notice me starting to go seriously insane, because there is a good chance of that...just...pat me on the back and feed me ice cream. with peaches. and give me a hug. Because, I think I'm gonna be needing it soon.

Love,
Kay-ra (asian accent.)

1 comment:

Matt Woodruff said...

College is an exciting thing,and you are going to do awesome with everything that is coming up! :)