Blog Archive

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Censorship

I had to write a paper for english, but guess what? Wikipedia was down. And my paper had to be 4 pages. So I chose a topic that Wikipedia was not choosing to black out.

Censorship.

So this is what my 4 page, 11 pt. font 1 inch margin paper said.

The problem with censorship is nothing there is no problem the concept of censorship does not make this paper hard to understand as well as extremely frustrating to read. The author of this paper was not trying to make a statement about how suppressing parts of a document or any form of art or media can potentially take away from the main purpose of what the author is trying to say. Censorship is good it makes people happy and keeps a society from falling into chaos it is better for people to just be ignorant. Many people create things which have potential to be morally wrong or harmful to others so it is better completely suppress. As you can see there is absolutely nothing wrong with censorship.

You can probably guess what my paper actually looked like. I ended up getting 50/50. College is great.

No comments: