Blog Archive

Thursday, January 5, 2012

How Often People Change, No Two Remain The Same, How Things Don't Always Turn Out As You Planned

.


These are things that I don't understand....

Well, the countdown is officially here. And very, very real. I start my first day of college in 5 days.

I was walking down the hall today when suddenly, out of nowhere, I couldn't breathe for a few seconds. I just had this overwhelming desire to not be in high school anymore. I don't know where it came from, and I don't know why, because I've been kind of sad about leaving the past few days.

So I just repeatedly told myself that, for all intensive purposes, I was graduating in a week and there is nothing to freak out about. I don't know why that happened. But...it got me thinking.

I know that I'm doing the right thing. But I never would have dreamed I would be doing this in a million years. Now I can't imagine doing anything else BUT this. And I wouldn't have been doing this if it weren't for a chain of events that happened starting in like...6th grade? Weird, huh?

If A hadn't happened, then B wouldn't have happened with C, so then I probably wouldn't have met D, or if I did E probably wouldn't have happened, and if E hadn't happened then F wouldn't have happened either, and if E and or F hadn't happened then I can't imagine I would be doing G, that is to say graduating early.

Yeah. Weird stuff. Don't read too much into that.

Even now I'm realizing all these plans I had...probably aren't going to happen. Right now I want to be a communications major. Now I'm thinking, is that really the best idea? Honestly...I just want to go to hair school. Haha but my parents are telling me to shoot a little bit higher.

I always get kind of sad when my friends change, and people grow apart. But, that's life, isn't it?

Wish me luck. This gon be nuuuuuuuuuts.

Love,
Kaela

No comments: